At one point in time, you or your employee can lose a key, whether that of the traditional metal key or a nifty fob. All in all, the loss will cost you by replacing the key. At this point, the keyless door lock cones in to make your life easy by eliminating the mentality or need of having the physical keys bound to get lost. In addition to improved security, it saves the time you would have used to make a new key, but rather change the code from your management system. The keyless lock also gives you many options to choose from to use in locking or unlocking your door. Below is the best smart lock keyless in our reviews.
- 10. Kwikset 9264-001 Electronic Keypad
- 9. MAXFREE Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock
- 8. Narpult 2nd Gen Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock
- 7. Wandwoo Electronic Door Lock
- 6. CATCHFACE Smart Lock Electronic Door Lock
- 5. Hornbill 2020 Newest Keyless Smart Lock
- 4. Reagle Smart Lock
- 3. ULTRALOQ U- Bolt Pro Smart Lock
- 2. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Smart Lock
- 1. Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Smart Lock Keyless
10. Kwikset 9264-001 Electronic Keypad
Kwikset is a Satin Nickel, a contemporary metallic lock of 1.1 * 4.56 * 3 inches in dimensions. This 2.5 pounds electronic deadbolt can deliver an ultimate in keyless entry convenience of up to six customized user codes. You can also decide and provide your visitors and service personnel with just one time or temporary code for easy access to your house. It brings you an active lifestyle that you need not worry about hanging around with a bunch of keys or losing your key. If you forget to lock your door by any chance, you can set it for an automatic lock after ten seconds without hassle. Its sleek contemporary metal design is an assurance of durability.
- Safe keyless entry good for your home or rentals
- The one-touch dedicated lock button
- Durable sleek contemporary metal design
- You can set 264 for an auto-lock after ten seconds
- It is susceptible to water and cold damage
9. MAXFREE Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock
MAXFREE Electronic Deadbolt lock makes you bolt and not worry about losing your keys, forgetting to lock your door, or even being locked outside. Be it a child, woman, or an older person, all you require for its installation is a screwdriver and a few minutes. At times you can enter your password in front of your friends, or the password can leak to others. You need not worry when the password is leaked since this type of lock protects your passwords. When you forget to lock the door, the smart deadbolt will automatically lock itself in 10 to 99 seconds to ensure safety. This high-quality keyless door lock is of weatherproof stainless steel to withstand harsh weather conditions. Besides, it offers an emergency battery backup system of a power bank to charge the lock.
- Code camouflage to protect your passwords
- Easy installation with only screwdrivers
- Emergency battery back up
- High quality, stainless steel, and waterproof lock to withstand harsh weather
- 10 seconds automatic lock for security
8. Narpult 2nd Gen Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock
Narpult is a silver second-generation smart lock with a polished finish. You can enjoy this door lock, multiple limited codes, smartphone app, and a backup mechanical key. You can set multiple password modes like permanent password, time password, certain days of the week, or even a one-time password that is valid for only six hours. You need not worry upon forgetting to lock your door as it will detect and lock itself with the present period. Besides, if anyone tried to break in, you can realize from the records, and with just five attempts of wrong passwords, it will automatically lock.
- Offers you maximum convenience and reliable security
- Easy to install
- Can either unlock using Bluetooth, code or the mechanical key
- You can use multiple password modes
- Does not program the code manually without downloading the app
7. Wandwoo Electronic Door Lock
You need not worry about locking your housekeeping out of the door, forgetting your key when going for a walk, or even your smart door stopping to work. This wandwoo smart door lock is your best alternative that will make you enjoy your security life. The smart door lock can be unlocked via Bluetooth, code, or a mechanical key. Through Bluetooth, you only need to download the app on your smartphone and use it to unlock the smart lock. It comes with two mechanical keys that you can as well use physically to unlock the door. For security purposes, you can transfer all unlock records to your app and view when and at what time the door was unlocked or attempted to unlock. It comes with both left and right-handed handles.
- Has four control modes for smart locks using a remote control
- Antipeep code functions
- Automatic lock functions
- Battery backup and an alarm for low batteries
- Easy record checking for security
- The door cannot be kept unlocked without a key
6. CATCHFACE Smart Lock Electronic Door Lock
CATCHFACE smart lock is a TFX1- black, rectangular, 11.69 * 8.42 * 3.46 inches of zinc alloy. Don’t wait to try this lock and live a smart life with this high-quality product. It has a built-in semiconductor fingerprint recognition that can be used to unlock the smart lock. CATCHFACE also work with Android and iOS devices with ease by just taping the lock to lock and unlock to unlock. For security purposes, you can use four to nine digits to support the anti peep virtual password; this is achieved by putting random passwords before or after the correct password. To prevent the risks of locking yourself outside the door, it comes with mechanical keys and external power to allow you to unlock your door when the batteries go down.
- Mobile phone access for quick lock and unlock
- Uses scramble passcode for security
- Has an inbuilt semiconductor fingerprint recognition to unlock
- Comes with mechanical keys and an external power source to charge it
- Cumbersome to install
5. Hornbill 2020 Newest Keyless Smart Lock
Hornbill is a silver keyless smart lock of zinc alloy and has a dimension of 2.36 * 0.47 * 5.39 inches. Using it’s Alexa, you can easily unlock it with your voice as well; you can add a WiFi bridge to unlock and monitor it using a remote. It’s making is durable, anti-impact, and resistant to harsh conditions. Therefore it is waterproof and heat resistant. You can have the comfort of monitoring your door status from your phone. Besides, it can be unlocked by either using your smartphone, keypad, or the mechanical keys. You can also decide to grant access to anyone for weeks, hours, and minutes after which you can revoke their entry again when need be. It provides extra security by an auto-lock of 5 to 120 seconds if you forgot to lock the door.
- Simple to install
- Keeps your home safe with its automatic lock
- Smart reminder on when to replace the battery
- Locks with an alarm
- More reliable and a useful lifespan
- Slight learning to use the app
4. Reagle Smart Lock
Reagle smart lock works best with Apple HomeKit, iOS, Siri, and also Android. This smart deadbolt takes only 15 minutes to install with a screwdriver, besides it connects easily to your smartphone via Bluetooth. With the reagle app, you can create and share your temporary access rights to friends or relatives in just a few seconds. You need not worry about the keys since you can either use the code input via an inbuilt illuminated keypad or your smartphone. The auto-lock and unlock feature can give you peace of mind since you can approach the door with the phone in your pocket, then it automatically unlocks then locks after. Whenever it’s battery goes low, you will receive notification in your phone to avoid the lockouts.
- Comfortable and intelligent management using your phone
- Have a peaceful mind with the auto-lock and unlock
- Easy installation of only 15 minutes
- Convenient keyless
- Smart access sharing in seconds
3. ULTRALOQ U- Bolt Pro Smart Lock
The ULTRALOQ U-bolt pro is a versatile smart deadbolt that is very secure with six different keyless options to unlock the door. It offers a 360° live finger identifications that can hold up to 120 fingerprints. You can add some random numbers before and after your passcode digits to protect it from those with prying eyes. It allows the sharing of a code or an ekey for a given duration or dates. This auto-lock and unlock smart lock utilizes the U-Tec app that unlocks the door using your smartphone. Through the same technology, you can identify anyone who had access to your lock, thereby making your management an easy task.
- Comes with a back up mechanical key for emergencies
- Micro USB as an emergency battery to unlock
- Has a dual data encryption
- Easy and quick DIY installation
- Requires frequent rebooting
2. Schlage Z-Wave Connect Smart Lock
Schlage gives weight to security by innovating touchscreen locks that combine all the best security features. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen is convenient to use as it does not display your fingerprints on the screen for Intruders to detect after timely repeats. This smart lock saves you from losing, hiding, forgetting, or carrying the key around. It is of high-quality materials and thus a grade one certified by BHMA/ANSI. An inbuilt audible alarm sensor makes you know when the door locks or unlocks. You can decide to use any of the set entry modes like forced entry, tamper, or activity, providing the alerts when the door opens.
- Has an inbuilt alarm technology
- Z-Wave technology allows for hone access anywhere
- Grade one residential security rating
- An illuminated fingerprint-resistant touchscreen
- Fails in cold weather
1. Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt
Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt gives you a peace of mind by allowing you to manage your lock using a remote from anywhere via the Schlage app or key by the app. You don’t have to purchase any other hub to connect to your lock since it automatically connects to your WiFi signal, just like the laptop does, thus a natural and intuitive product to use. With the built-in alarm technology, you can easily manage your lock’s security. It comes in different styles and finishes that pair perfectly with the interior door hardware, thereby a nice-looking home.
- Flexible and convenient alarm and 100 access codes
- Warns for battery replacement
- Easy voice control that gives you a peace of mind
- Inbuilt WiFi that connects automatically
- Poor app
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Smart Lock Keyless
Low Battery Indicator
It does not depend on which keyless door lock you choose. Without the low battery indicator, you can be easily locked out due to low battery. With the indicator, you can replace the battery to avoid being locked out. Some have a light indicator; others tend to have slow response when you try opening the door.
Durability is an essential factor to consider since the lock will always be outside. You should check whether the lock is coldproof, waterproof, heat resistant, and any other guarantee against vandalism. Susceptibility to harsh weather conditions and vandalism reduces the lifespan and performance of the lock.
Majorly integrations are an individual’s decision on which one to go for since not all locks can do them. Apart from the integrations like Google Home, Wink, SmartThings, or Alexa, you should also consider the security system connected to a camera, alarm, or video surveillance system.
There are many smart keyless locks in the market. Some can meet your desires, even though they are many that you cannot necessarily choose at once. Therefore we went further to perform research to help you find the best smart keyless locks in the market. From the research, performance, durability, and security were the major factors we put into consideration. Feel free to purchase any of the listed products, and you won’t have to worry about your door lock any longer.