Kids normally need toys and games to keep them busy. The invention of kids 3 wheel scooters allows them to have fun along the park and streets. In today’s market, there’re more than enough variation of kids scooters to quench the endless demand. So, if you’re looking for the best kids 3 wheel scooter, you’ve come to the right place. With the right kid’s scooter, your child will have a comfortable and enjoyable scooting in your place of choice.
We delved into the market to research on the best kid 3 wheel scooters that interest most families. Out of the research, we were able to compile a list of the top 10 best kids 3 wheel scooters in reviews. Also, at the tail end of this post, we’ll look into considerations you need to take before sealing a deal with one of the scooters. Having said that, let’s commerce.
- 10. KORIMEFA Lightweight 4 Adjustable Height Lean-To-Steer 3 Wheel Scooter for Toddlers
- 9. BELEEV 4 Adjustable Height Lean-To-Steer w/PU LED Light Up Wheels 3 Wheel Scooter
- 8. Globber Primo Adjustable Height T-Bar 3 Wheel Kids Kick Scooter w/Comfortable Handlebar Grips
- 7. High Bounce Foldable Y-Slicker Great Outdoor 3 Wheel Wiggle Drift Scooters for Adults & Kids
- 6. New Olym Adjustable Flashing Wheels w/Safety Brakes Toddlers 3 Wheel Scooter for Boys & Girls
- 5. Razor Easy-To-Ride-On Adjustable Handlebar Height PowerWing DLX Caster Scooter (Silver/Green)
- 4. MSKI Semi-Best 3-Wheel Swing Wiggle Handlebar Detachable 3 Step Adult Scooter (Black)
- 3. Yvolution Suitable for 7 & Up Foldable & Safe w/Two Deck Y Flyer Kids Pedaling Stepper Scooter
- 2. Allek 2-in-1 D01 Anti-Skid 3 Wheel Light Up Adjustable Height Kids Kick Scooter (Red/Black)
- 1. Micro Kickboard Maxi Deluxe Lean-To-Steer Swiss-Designed 3-Wheeled Scooter for Kids
- Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Kids Wheel Scooter
10. KORIMEFA Lightweight 4 Adjustable Height Lean-To-Steer 3 Wheel Scooter for Toddlers
Korimefa Kids Scooter is designed to contribute healthy growth and development of your child. Also, it has wheels fitted with LED lights that automatically ignites when the scooter is in motion. Handlebars have four levels of adjustments. These adjustment levels create a room for kids with different heights to ride on. You can remove and reinstall the T-bar with a breeze. This removable T-bar makes it easy to carry or store the scooter. The design of this scooter is very unique with a direction lock. For beginners, the direction lock can be on a straight line. Additionally, a lean-to-steer mechanism makes it easy to control the scooter during a ride.
- The 3-wheel model gives more stability especially for kids
- Handlebars have 4 adjustments levels for various heights
- The lightweight construction offers easy control
- LED lights on the wheels for fun
- Won’t be suitable for kids above 7 years
9. BELEEV 4 Adjustable Height Lean-To-Steer w/PU LED Light Up Wheels 3 Wheel Scooter
This is an eye-catching scooter that has LED lights fitted on the wheels. They’re ignited whenever the scooter is in motion. The design has four adjustable options in the T-bar for creating room suitable for kids of different heights. Additionally, this handlebar can be easily removed for convenience in storage and transportation. Wheels are made of high-quality polyurethane material and the 7 ABEC bearings work in absorbing shocks especially in the bumps. It creates an enjoyable smooth riding experience for your kid. Furthermore, this scooter uses the weight of its rider by learning to steer.
- Removable handlebars make its transportation a breeze
- Wheels made of polyurethane of high quality
- Motion-activated LED lights on the wheels
- The 3-wheel design makes it sturdy and safe
- Handlebars aren’t so sturdy like the base
8. Globber Primo Adjustable Height T-Bar 3 Wheel Kids Kick Scooter w/Comfortable Handlebar Grips
Globber Primo Scooter is a three-wheeled scooter constructed with a 3-level adjustable T-bar. It has a clamp that is easy to use and ideal for use by above 6-year-old kids. Handlebars offer a great comfortable grip. The deck is reinforced by a nylon cover. The body frame supports a maximum weight of up to 110 lbs. This scooter is designed to operate with a lock button system that fixes the steering direction. The lock mechanism can make the wheels to either move forward or backward only. The steering lock mechanism helps your child to learn and master balancing. Wheels are made of high-quality material with ABEC 5 bearings mounted on the rear wheels.
- The wheels are made of high-quality materials
- Adjustable handlebars to suit more heights
- Cozy handlebars for a comfortable grip
- Deck frame is reinforced with a nylon
- Doesn’t light up like other brands
7. High Bounce Foldable Y-Slicker Great Outdoor 3 Wheel Wiggle Drift Scooters for Adults & Kids
High Bounce scooter has a Y shape based on its design. It’s ideal sporting equipment for all ages. Besides, it’s a three-wheel scooter that measures 32 inch high. To achieve maximum speed, you need to keep shifting your body weight side to side without grounding your feet. Can attain up to a maximum speed of 15 miles per hour. This is a double legged scooter that you propel by simply twisting the lower part of the abdomen especially the hips. What’s more, the most suitable scooter that can be used on any surface like hilly surfaces, smooth roads, or even bumpy roads.
- Foldable design for ease of transportation
- The frame is made of tough steel material
- Has a sturdy design for longer life span
- Very strong and more durable
- Height can’t adjust to suit taller kids
6. New Olym Adjustable Flashing Wheels w/Safety Brakes Toddlers 3 Wheel Scooter for Boys & Girls
New Olym is an ideal scooter for kids ages between 3-15 years. It creates an avenue for your child to practice and develop confidence in themselves. 3-wheel design enhances the balancing of the scooter apart from giving your child optimum support. Wheels are decorated with LED lights which creates more fun for children. Rear brakes are very effective and easy to use. It has a very wide deck that gives your kid a more comfortable experience during a ride. When steering Olym scooter, more weight is applied by leaning forward. The lean-to-steer mechanism helps to improve balance, coordination, and easy control.
- The deck is extra-wide for more comfort
- The rear brake is effective and easy to use
- Wheels are decorated with LED lights
- More stable and safe for kids
- Handlebars aren’t attached to the wheels for turning
5. Razor Easy-To-Ride-On Adjustable Handlebar Height PowerWing DLX Caster Scooter (Silver/Green)
If you’re taller and desires for the best kids three-wheel scooter, this brand from Razor is a great pick. It has adjustable height making it ideal for use by persons with different height needs. Its frame and wings are designed from high-quality aluminum components that are well known for their durability and strength. The dual inclined casters allow you to turn, drift, and accelerate without pushing this scooter. Additionally, it has front operated brakes that allow you to fully control this unit for a more enjoyable ride. With the large 120mm urethane front wheel, you are assured of the best stability.
- The foam grips allow for a firmer and comfortable grip
- Requires little assembly that takes some few minutes
- Lightweight thus easier to carry from place to place
- Has a foldable design for storage and transport
- The assembly instructions are fairly accurate
4. MSKI Semi-Best 3-Wheel Swing Wiggle Handlebar Detachable 3 Step Adult Scooter (Black)
Are you looking for high-quality kids three-wheel scooter? Look no further than MSKI adult three-wheel scooter. This unit is designed from high-grade aluminum and steel materials that are strong and long-lasting. With only a weight of 16.3lbs, it can support a maximum user capacity of up to 220lbs. The 3 step height adjustment making it ideal for use by shorter children and taller adults. Moreover, it has a non-slip footrest that keeps your feet sturdy at all times to avoid sliding or slipping off. This makes it an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for adults or children above the age of 7 years.
- Has a tilting technology that allows you to have more fun
- The wide front wheels keep you stable while riding
- Designed from premium materials that last longer
- Takes some few minutes to fully assemble it
- Slippery when using on wet surfaces
3. Yvolution Suitable for 7 & Up Foldable & Safe w/Two Deck Y Flyer Kids Pedaling Stepper Scooter
Yvolution kid’s three-wheel scooter is well designed with lots of features to meet the child scooting needs. It’s ideal for use by children with the age of 7 years and above with a maximum user capacity of 220lbs. Its frame is constructed heavy-duty steel materials that are very strong for longevity. This frame can be easily folded when you need to store or transport it from place to place. The footplates are well made to ensure a super and comfortable grip for ultimate control. With the two decks, you are assured of spacious legroom to allow you to ride more comfortably.
- Has a quick response brake for an ultimate control
- The wheel is made of quality materials that last
- Sturdy enough to keep stable on uneven surfaces
- Propels forward with the powered design
- Takes up to 20 minutes to fully assemble it
2. Allek 2-in-1 D01 Anti-Skid 3 Wheel Light Up Adjustable Height Kids Kick Scooter (Red/Black)
Your child can now enjoy scooting like never before with this innovatively designed kid’s three-wheel scooter from Allek. This unit can be adjusted in 5 different height level to suit different users with different needs. It has extra-large front wheels that are made antiskid to keep safe and stable while riding. Assembly is a hassle-free task because all you need to do is to take in and out the handle in the simplest way for transport or storage. The handlebars are well cushioned to keep you comfortable while riding.
- The wheels are well designed for maximum shock absorption
- Ergonomically designed to keep you more comfortable
- Has a compact design thus occupies less storage space
- Activation of LEDs does not require any batteries
- A child can’t stand while riding it
1. Micro Kickboard Maxi Deluxe Lean-To-Steer Swiss-Designed 3-Wheeled Scooter for Kids
You wouldn’t afford to miss out on this high-quality kid’s three-wheel scooter by Micro Kickboard. It’s designed from quality aluminum and long-lasting urethane materials. The LED lights light up your way at night making it easier for your child to ride at any time. With the anodized stem, you are assured of long-lasting tires that are free from any wears and tears. Additionally, it has a unique footplate that is well designed to offer you a maximum comfortable grip while riding. The deck is spacious enough to support smaller and larger feet for a more comfortable ride.
- The adjustable T handle is ideal for children aged 5-12 years
- Offer a more stable ride with the lean-to-steer design
- It’s lightweight to ease movement
- Easy to assemble and use
- Not flexible to turn around
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Kids Wheel Scooter
The Wheel Size
The first factor to keep an eye on is the wheel size. The scooter’s roller has a diameter of 100mm and above. The larger models come with a diameter of up to 120mm or more. Large wheels are the best for cruising and offer an excellent ride on almost any terrain. Besides, large wheels also tend to go faster than those with small tires. Therefore, when shopping for a scooter for your toddler, you need to check the size of the wheels before anything else, particularly the front ones.
Secondly, you need to consider the weight capacity before buying a scooter for your kid. Most of these units can support up to 40 pounds. However, some other models are sturdy enough to a point that they can support up to 100 pounds. Such kits will be able to support your child even when he or she becomes a teenager. Ensure to check the max weight capacity to be sure that it will offer comfortable support to your infant.
Most handlebars are readily adjustable and you can conveniently increase the height as your baby outgrows one. If you fear that your baby will outgrow a certain model, it’s recommended that you opt for the one with adjustable height. In line with that, you should opt for the one that reaches the kid’s waist for a comfortable ride. The kids shouldn’t hunch a lot because that will interfere with their overall balance. Also, if it’s too high, it’ll pose maneuverability and control challenges.
The Deck Design
You should pay attention to the overall design of the deck. After all, it’s an area where your kid’s feet stand. The deck should be stable, wide to offer enough support to the kid’s weight. As a rule of thumb, the wider the deck, the greater the stability it’ll become.
They’re more than enough reasons to buy a three-wheel scooter to your kid. If you need his or her motor skills to be improved, then take a step and shop one for them. Of course, it helps them to stay away from passive activities like playing computer games and watching TV. Even though it’s not an easy task to find a reliable model now in the market, this post in handy in streamlining your shopping experience. You don’t have to be a scooter expert to buy one for your toddler. We hope this post has enlightened you on shopping for the best kid’s 3 wheel scooters.